Proof of U.S. Citizenship: Originals along with a copy must be submitted with application
1. Expired U.S. Passport
- All applicants who were previously issued a U.S. passport must submit their expired passport with their application.
- Please note: children under age 16 must also submit their original birth certificate along with the expired passport. In addition, if both parents are listed on the child's birth certificate, then both parents must be present at the time of the child's appointment. If one parent is not able to be present at the appointment, that parent must submit a signed notarized consent statement along with a copy of ID front and back.
2. Original or certified copy of birth certificateOr
3. Original certificate of naturalization
- If a child is receiving citizenship through the parents naturalization, you must also submit the child's Resident Alien Card, Foreign Birth Certificate (certified translation if not in English), and Foreign Passport.
Valid Photo ID
Examples of a valid photo ID include a State issued ID, Driver's License, Passport, etc. Also bring a copy of the ID front and back. We will charge $0.15 per page for all copies we make.
Do not glue or staple to application. Passport pictures are available on site.
- Price: $14 per applicant (cash, debit or credit cards, or money order)
Photos for infants require that parents bring a white towel, blanket or sheet along with the child's car seat or stroller.
Application Fee: Must be paid by personal check or money order, payable to: U.S. Department of State.
Processing Fee: Must be paid in cash, debit or credit cards or money order.
|Type of Fee
||Age 16 & Over
||Under Age 16
|Regular - Within 6 to 8 weeks
|Expedite - Within 3 weeks
|Passport Card Fees