- Reopening Information
- Vaccine & Testing
- City Updates
- County, State & Federal
- Seniors & Families
- Business Relief
Masks Required at All City Facilities
It is the decision of City Administration to reinstate mask restrictions to further secure the health and safety of our employees and the public.
As we monitor the new delta variant and what that might mean for our operations, the decision has been made to maintain the mask mandate in all City facilities. All screening processes and equipment have been reinstated and will remain fully operational until further notice.
Be a Vaccine Ambassador
If you’re one of the many, many Broward County residents who has already gotten their vaccine, you can be an ambassador for those that are vaccine hesitant. Share your experience with those who have not had the vaccine. If your family, friends and neighbors don’t have a personal health reason or physician’s recommendation NOT to take the vaccine, help educate them on the safety of the vaccine, and importance of achieving “herd immunity” so all our lives can return to normal. Here are some materials that may be helpful:
- What You Need to Know About COVID-19 in Florida – floridahealthcovid19.gov
- How the Vaccines Work – Department of Health Illustrated Flyer
- How/Where to Get a Vaccination Appointment Be a Vaccine AmbassadorFEMA Announces Funeral Assistance Program Be a Vaccine AmbassadorFEMA Announces Funeral Assistance Program Be a Vaccine Ambassador Be a Vaccine Ambassador – GetVaccinated.Broward.org
- Frequently Asked Questions – GetVaccineAnswers.org
- Vaccine Product Information – CDC.gov/Vaccines
- Determination of Extreme Vulnerability – Department of Health Physician Form
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- For DOH-Broward, visit FloridaHealth.gov; call 866-779-6121 or eMail COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org
- For Broward County, visit GetVaccinated.Broward.org; or call COVID-19 Hotline at 954-357-9500
Press Release - Permanent Covid-19 Vaccine Site Opens at Vizcaya Park, Press Release - Spanish Version , Press Release - Creole Version
Municipalities are providing vaccination to vulnerable seniors at 8 municipal “pop-up” sites, including the following cities: Davie, Fort Lauderdale, Lauderhill, Miramar, Oakland Park, Plantation, Pembroke Pines, and Wilton Manors. Additionally, Sunrise and Tamarac, Hollywood and Lighthouse Point have pop-ups operational vaccine sites.
Vaccination is being provided by hospital partners to eligible residents. Schedule through a participating hospital.
Federal Retail Pharmacy Program
To check availability and schedule an appointment with local pharmacies and retail stores, please visit:
FOR MORE INFORMATION
For Broward County, visit Broward.org/Coronavirus; or call COVID-19 Hotline at 954-357-9500.
BY THE NUMBERS
The information below details the Broward County daily increase moving trend, COVID-19 vaccination trends at the State and County level, Broward County New Case Positivity Rate trend and the State of Florida New Case Positivity Rate trend.
*New case positivity rates shown are based on residents testing positive for the first time and excludes those who previously tested positive and remain positive. Values subject to change after the fact as additional results received.
*Once an individual has received their second dose of the vaccine, they are moved from the first dose only category into the series complete category.