How does the dog park work?
The Dog Park is self-monitoring; there is no Park Staff assigned to monitor that area or its activity. The Park Staff will re-stock the dog poop bag dispensers, empty the dog poop receptacles, and perform any necessary maintenance.
Once your dog is registered, you will receive a lock code/combination that will provide you access to the City of Miramar Paw Central Dog Park. The lock code is required to enter the dog park.
We request that users please not give the code to unregistered users. This is to help protect our dog park and assure registered users at the park. Remember to close all gates as you enter and exit the dog park. Each time you renew your registration, you will also receive a member card with the appropriate year written on it.
The tag for the current year is always expected to be on the dog’s collar when you are using the Miramar Paw Central Dog Park, so that others may easily identify you and your dog as members. Miramar Paw Central Dog Park
is open year-round, from 8 AM until 7:30 PM.
If you witness or experience a dangerous or unlawful situation, you are encouraged to call 911.
Owners are expected to:
- Always have voice control over their dog/s and keep their dog/s in sight while in the off-leash area and shall be responsible for the conduct of such animal and shall be responsible for all injury to person or property caused by the dog.
- Clean up after their dog/s.
- Must immediately leash and remove from the off-leash area a dog showing aggression toward persons or other dogs.
- Not bring more than 3 dogs in the off-leash area at one time.
- For the safety of all dogs and humans:
- No food (human or dog), alcohol, smoking, or glass
- No choke, pronged, or spiked collars
- No large dogs in the small dog area
- No dogs in heat, or that are ill or injured
- No dogs under 4 months old